Bow and bay windows* from UNICORP add space, light, and architectural interest to your home. Framed with furniture-grade, hand-selected oak or birch veneer and clad on the exterior with protective vinyl, our bow and bay windows offer strength without compromising style—and are virtually maintenance-free!
Bow and Bay Windows
- Moving sashes tilt in or swing open for easy access.
- Special formula PVC used in our windows never needs painting, makes cleaning a snap, and resists scratching or denting.
- Multichannel design allows for additional insulation between window units.
- 1/4" all-threaded steel rods between struts tie head and seat boards together for added strength.
- DuraSeal™ warm edge spacer system reduces heat transfer and provides improved seal integrity.
- 1" hardwood cabinet-grade-veneer head and seat board available in select white birch and red oak.
- Insulated glass unit with optimal glass space improves year-round performance.
- Insulated seat board helps increase energy savings.
*Bows and bays are available in our Heritage Series and Georgetown Series only.